Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding gift II



Hi everyone,



I made another wedding gift for a lovely couple who just got married yesterday. I could not attend but I was told some time before that the wedding dress was in a "flamenco style" so I tried to do my best, altough I am not very satisfied with the result. The picture on the back is the nest were the fiancé left the wedding ring when he proposed !!! It hapenned that I was at the same place some weeks before and took pictures of that very same wonderfull nest. The films on each side of the picture are real films I got in a trash outside a cinema in Galway, Ireland, 5 years ago. They are images from Match Point trailer, I think. I did myself the small red bench with red fabric that came around some jewels, it is like velvet. The invitations are the real ones, scanned and reduced to scale. The little lights (ikea christmas lights) are hidden behind a piece of greaseproof paper and get reflected on the opposite mirror. The plastic model comes from a stic used to blend drinks.

Here are some pics:













No comments:

Post a Comment